MN Hockey Player Waiver Form
Players who are new to SPCHA and live outside of our boundaries are required to fill out a MN hockey player waiver form. Please follow the steps below:
1. Print Waiver form
2. Fill out form and contact releasing association president to sign.
3. Send form to SPCHA President for signature at firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Send form to your releasing association district registrar. District Registrars list
5. Send form to District 2 district registrar. District Registrars list
6. Send completed form to SPCHA Executive Director Katie Murphy at email@example.com
Waivers must be completed before any player can participate in evaluations and rostered to a team.
Questions? Contact Katie at firstname.lastname@example.org