Annual Fundraiser Party
We are currently working on plans for our annual party, which is usually held in September. For the past two years, we've hosted this fundraising party with great success. We're hopeful that we'll be able to host this event again, but due to COVID-19 restrictions, this event may be cancelled. Stay tuned for more information in the coming weeks.
ST PAUL CAPITALS MANDATORY FUNDRAISERS
We always aim to make hockey more affordable for our current and prospective families, and our annual fundraisers are a very important component to those efforts. We greatly appreciate your continued support!
We are offer 2 different fundraiser options to our SPCHA families.
- Spruce top Sales
- Green Mill Pizza Sales
Every family is required to participate in at least one of these fundraisers or choose the buyout option of $100.
If you choose the buyout and did not pay during registration, please mail a check to:
SPCHA, PO BOX 16382, St. Paul, MN 55116
SPRUCE TOP SALES
Spruce top sales option:
- Each family is required to purchase a minimum of 10 spruce top bundles.
- Spruce tops will be sold for $26.99 per bundle
- Dogwood, Red pine and White Pine greens will also be available
- No preorders are required
- Check or cash only
- November 7th and November 14th from 10 a.m.-2 p.m. are the pick-up days.
- Spruce Top Sales take place in the upper parking lot of Highland Arena
You must pick up on one of these dates and during those times only. If you can not make it, please ask someone else to pick up your order.
Green Mill Pizza Sales
Pizza sales option:
- Each family will be required to sell at least 20 pizzas or other items available on sales sheet
- Cost per item is $10
- Use the Order form below to collect orders
- Submit orders through the pizza order link below by 12/6 once you have ALL of your orders.
- Payments need to be dropped off in mailbox at Katie Murphys house, 1847 Stanford Ave., St Paul by 12/6. Orders without payments will be cancelled. Please make sure to enclose a copy of your order form and personal information on envelope. Checks should be made payable to SPCHA.
- The order pick-up date is Jan. 23rd between 10 a.m. -Noon. You must pick up on this date or ask someone to pick up your orders for you.