The St. Paul Capitals Hockey Association relies on parent volunteers to keep our organization running.
- 15 VOLUNTEER HOURS PER FAMILY
- 6 HOURS PER MINI MITE-ONLY FAMILY – Once you have a child above the mini-mite level, you move into the 15 hour category.
- A $500 check will be collected from each BANTAM family.
- The check will ONLY be cashed if the volunteer requirement is not met.
- 15 volunteer credits awarded to head coaches
- 45 additional volunteer credits awarded PER team, to be distributed by head coach at his or her discretion to assistant coaches, managers, or whomever the head coach determines has earned hours.
**PLEASE NOTE ** - Game clock, scorebook and penalty box coverage WILL NOT be credited towards volunteer hours. Each team will be responsible for setting a policy and/or schedule for filling these spots on game days.
- ALL volunteer positions/shifts (with the exception of coaches and managers) will be posted to the Volunteer page on the association website.
- Each family will be responsible for tracking their own hours and fulfilling the requirement.
- Shifts will be posted monthly. Once the current shifts are filled, more will be added.
- If you are unable to work a shift, it is your responsibility to cancel the shift or find a replacement volunteer.
- Failure to work a shift you have signed up for will result in a $100 no-show fee, and there will be no credit for those hours.