Jersey, Breezer cover and sock requirements and information
|Jersey ($148\set)||Socks ($25)||Breezer Cover ($36)|
|Mini mite||Association provides||Purchase on own||Not required|
|Mite/8U||Association provides||Association provides||Not required|
|Squirt||Purchase through Pure Hockey link if needed||Purchase during Registration||Purchase through Pure Hockey link if needed|
|10U||Purchase during registration||Included with jersey purchase||Not required|
|Peewee||Purchase through Pure Hockey link if needed||Purchase during Registration||Purchase through Pure Hockey link if needed|
|12U||Purchase during registration||Included with jersey purchase||Not required|
|Bantam||Purchase through Pure Hockey link if needed||Purchase during Registration||Purchase through Pure Hockey link if needed|
|15U||Purchase during registration||Included with jersey purchase||Not required|
- If you are a first year Squirt or new to the SPCHA, you will need to purchase a jersey, socks and breezer cover.
- Same goes for 10U-15U Co-Op players, however, they are not required to purchase breezer covers.
- Every Squirt/10u-Bantam/15U are required to purchase new socks every year at $25 per set. (Goalies excluded)
**All Squirt -Bantam Jersey and Breezer cover orders will go through Pure Hockey. You can go to the Edina store to get sized and order; or if you already know your sizing, you can order through this link.
** All 10U-15U orders are being ordered and handled through Dave's Sports by the Co-op. Orders are taken during registration- Please DO NOT order through Pure Hockey. Available Jersey numbers will show during registration. Please refer to K1 sizing chart below for sizing.
Sock Size Chart
Jersey Number Selection
- Applies only to Squirt/10U and higher levels.
- Players will choose number options based upon their level.
- Assigned numbers are alternated each year between even and odd to insure against duplicity.
- Numbers are assigned on a first registered, first assigned basis.
- The number assigned will remain the player's number throughout their continuous time with SPCHA.
- A player's number will be forfeited and will be made available for reassignment if they leave the association.
- MOST IMPORTANTLY - Please remember - and remind your player - that they make the number, the number does not make them!