Jersey, Breezer cover and sock requirements and information
|Jersey ($148\set)||Socks ($25)||Breezer Cover ($36)|
|Mini mite||Association provides||Purchase on own||Not required|
|Mite/8U||Association provides||Association provides||Not required|
|Squirt||Purchase through Pure Hockey link if needed||Purchase during Registration||Purchase through Pure Hockey link if needed|
|10U||Purchase during registration||Included with jersey purchase||Not required|
|Peewee||Purchase through Pure Hockey link if needed||Purchase during Registration||Purchase through Pure Hockey link if needed|
|12U||Purchase during registration||Included with jersey purchase||Not required|
|Bantam||Purchase through Pure Hockey link if needed||Purchase during Registration||Purchase through Pure Hockey link if needed|
|15U||Purchase during registration||Included with jersey purchase||Not required|
- If you are a first year Squirt or new to the SPCHA, you will need to purchase a jersey, socks and breezer cover.
- Same goes for 10U-15U Co-Op players, however, they are not required to purchase breezer covers.
- Every Squirt/10u-Bantam/15U are required to purchase new socks every year at $25 per set. (Goalies excluded)
**All Squirt -Bantam Jersey and Breezer cover orders will go through Pure Hockey. You can go to the Edina store to get sized and order; or if you already know your sizing, you can order through this link.
** All 10U-15U orders are being ordered and handled through Dave's Sports by the Co-op. Orders are taken during registration- Please DO NOT order through Pure Hockey. Available Jersey numbers will show during registration. Please refer to K1 sizing chart below for sizing.
Find a tape measure to measure the distance from the base of your child’s leg (where it meets to foot) to the top of the middle of their thigh. Here are the available sizes :
- 20” to 23” = Youth
- 24” to 27” = Intermediate
- 28" to 32" = Adult
Jersey Number Selection
- Applies only to Squirt/10U and higher levels.
- Players will choose number options based upon their level.
- Assigned numbers are alternated each year between even and odd to insure against duplicity.
- Numbers are assigned on a first registered, first assigned basis.
- The number assigned will remain the player's number throughout their continuous time with SPCHA.
- A player's number will be forfeited and will be made available for reassignment if they leave the association.
- MOST IMPORTANTLY - Please remember - and remind your player - that they make the number, the number does not make them!