MN Hockey Player Waiver Form
Players who are new to SPCHA and live outside of our boundaries are required to fill out a MN hockey player waiver form. Please follow the steps below:
1. Print Waiver form
2. Fill out form with black ink. The releasing association is the association you are wanting to leave. Have that president sign and send back to you.
3. Send form to SPCHA President for signature at email@example.com
4. Send form to your releasing association district registrar. District Registrars list
5. Send form to District 2 district registrar. District Registrars list
6. Send completed form to SPCHA Executive Director Katie Murphy at firstname.lastname@example.org
Waivers must be completed before any player can participate in evaluations and rostered to a team.
Questions? Contact Katie at email@example.com